Where do you see the referral marketing in 2023?Posted by naxumadmin / December 2, 2022
The pandemic has surely changed the referral marketing space. Any business will have told you that 2022 was the defining year for them. It was in this year where they can say they not only survived during the pandemic but also thrived.
That said, a lot of businesses, sadly, shifted gears and found other activities that will bring them the most financial gain.
Another way we’re seeing the referral marketing space changing in 2023 is how much businesses will require more accessibility from different software and platforms. The pandemic came with the rise of the gig-economy, utilizing apps on mobiles to generate income. This also shifted consumer’s mindsets into thinking and wanting things through an app, as well. That said, the referral marketing space will now shift towards more mobile app accessibility.
The predictive engines on these apps are also going to change the field entirely. Not only do these engines assist and make the user feel like a top leader is guiding them, they also provide the data that businesses need to feel secure. The insight data that the app and platform provides lets the business and its members know where they need to focus, what they need to do, and what they need to change.
Because of these many changes for 2023, it is somewhat easier and more convenient to shift towards a new system like UNIFY. Since the UNIFY platform is an all-in-one solution, it immediately addresses all of the problems the previous system had, made better.
- Commission Tracking Systems that are completely modifiable for each business
- Contact Management with Smart Search
- Capture Pages
- Predictive tools that create drafts for social media posts, texts, and emails that are customizable
- Replicated Webinars
- Replicated Sites
- Live Chat so you know when your prospects open links and you can easily guide them through the material
- Support Suite
- Fully Customizable Shopping Carts
- Autoship Billing
- Multi-Merchant Account Billing
- Multi-language Systems
- Co-op Management Systems
- Mobile/ ANY Device Platform so you can have access and see how the business is doing in real-time
- Commission Payment Center
- WordPress Blogging System
- Team Training Center so your affiliates are guided through the process entirely.
To read more about what’s next for the referral marketing space, download The 2023 Direct Selling Trends Report here.