Omnipresence & Why It MattersPosted by naxumadmin / November 17, 2022
Omnipresence is often related to God’s three attributes: omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Omnipresent means that it is widespread and common. In tech, it simply means accessible. Why does it matter to be accessible today?
Simple. Because everything, anyone and every one, is on-the-go today. Today’s world is ever-connected through there power of the internet. In fact, businesses have evolved because of this constant connectivity. So, it really isn’t a question of why it matters but rather, how it matters.
The more accessible and available your business is for members, owners, and clients, the more successful it will be. Remember: not everyone is the same. While almost everyone is connected today, not everyone uses the same device, software, and operating system. Some prefer to use a tablet rather than a phone. Some prefer using a web browser rather than an app. The more flexible your platform or business’ availability is, the easier people find you.
Because of the rise of mobile apps, humans have somewhat been spoiled to the idea that almost everything is within a tap of a finger. So much so that they crave for accessibility and worry about how much time they’d have to spend to understand a certain system.
This is exactly why NaXum’s UNIFY matters. The all-in-one solution for your referral marketing needs reduces the possibility of intimidation and makes even the newest member of the company an expert of the app within seconds. This is all possible because of NaXum’s predictive app technology. The app feels as if a top-leader guides you to win the day through the power of daily habits.
The UNIFY platform also includes:
Commission Tracking Systems that are completely modifiable for each business
- Contact Management with Smart Search
- Capture Pages
- Predictive tools that create drafts for social media posts, texts, and emails that are customizable
- Replicated Webinars
- Replicated Sites
- Live Chat so you know when your prospects open links and you can easily guide them through the material
- Support Suite
- Fully Customizable Shopping Carts
- Autoship Billing
- Multi-Merchant Account Billing
- Multi-language Systems
- Co-op Management Systems
- Mobile/ ANY Device Platform so you can have access and see how the business is doing in real-time
- Commission Payment Center
- WordPress Blogging System
- Team Training Center so your affiliates are guided through the process entirely.
To learn more about UNIFY & NaXum, book a discovery session with us at NaXumtour.com.