#MLMmonday Episode 207: DOING GOOD Matters – Cause Based Marketing In Direct SalesPosted by naxumadmin / August 31, 2021
Does having a ’cause’ tied to your direct sales company make a difference? Is your brand known for the ‘GOOD’ it creates?
“Nearly two-thirds of millennials and Gen Z express a preference for brands that have a point of view and stand for something.“
Unilever’s Consumer Study shared:
“33% of consumers are now choosing to buy from brands they believe are doing social or environmental good. “
Accenture’s 2018 Global Consumer Pulse Research Shares:
“62% of global consumers want companies to take a stand on issues they are passionate about and 64% find brands that actively communicate their purpose more attractive.“
On Friday, September 10th at 12noon Central / 10am PST, I’ll be the moderator for the Direct Selling Executives Forum as we unpack the power of ‘Doing Good’ and Social Commerce.
On the panel we’ll have:
Cindy Monroe Founder @Thirty-One
Sam Caster, CEO @Alovea
Peter Hirsch, Founder @Ncrease
We’ll be asking them these questions:
1) Why should direct sales companies have a purpose to ‘Do Good’ in the world, beyond their existence as a business?
2) What examples of ‘Doing Good’ in other organizations inspire you?
3) How do you bring your ‘Do Good’ mission into a culture in a meaningful way, and skip coming across as gimmicky or cheesy?
4) If an executive called you and asked ‘How do I start?’ What would you suggest their first course of action be?
5) If you could go back to January 1st, 2020 and tell yourself one sentence, what would you say?
Register below to save your seat.
Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FaKY0eLKQ-2xUbbDFzguKQ