#MLMmonday Episode 204: Building relationships that last with top talent.Posted by naxumadmin / August 10, 2021
I had a call with Kevin Crandall, the VP of Sales at Shaklee back in June.
We were discussing the importance of the corporate team’s relationship with top field leadership and the conversations sparked an idea:
We’ve chosen to highlight questions from our discussion to create a panel on ‘Building Relationships That Last With Top Talent’ for the DSEF’s next open forum on August 20th, 2021.
Kevin and I invited Dave Fleming from Norwex and Michael Hutchinson founder of inCruises to join in the discussion as well.
All 3 executives will be answering the following questions:
1) What are two qualities you look for in a top field leader?
2) When motivating and growing your companies, what are your favorite ways to communicate and interact with top field leaders?
3) What do you define as your secret sauce for motivating people(who already have their financial needs met) to continue to dig deep to grow the company?
4) What is your favorite way to celebrate victories?
5) If you could go back to January 1st, 2020 and tell yourself one sentence, what would you say?