#MLMmonday Episode 193: Automation VS Suggestion, When To Use Technology For Each?Posted by naxumadmin / May 18, 2021
Have you ever wondered why it does not work to just ‘fully automate’ the business-building efforts of a mlm or direct selling business?
Deep down, we all know that you cannot automate human connections, relationships, and thus there is a balance between where your platforms and tools should use automation and where your tools should ‘suggest’ your members take action.
There are some scenarios where it makes sense to automate:
– The customer makes a purchase, have the software send a receipt automatically(of course).
Then there are others when ‘suggested actions’ for the member to followup are key in addition to automation and sometimes as a substation for automation:
– The prospective customer fills out the form on a website, but does not purchase?
– The prospective customer attends a webinar but does not enroll?
– The prospective customer adds products to their wishlist, but does not purchase?
– The prospective customer’s auto-ship subscription fails?
On our show this week, we highlighted a special webinar we’ll be having on Thursday the 20th, to explore the topic further.
To attend, register here.