#MLMMonday Episode 112: Inside look at Predictive Actions for your businessPosted by naxumadmin / October 8, 2019
#MLMMonday Episode 112:
Inside look at Predictive Actions for your business
You’ve heard our share again and again on the show, to create a business that feels ‘SIMPLE’ to your newest member, you need to do the hard work of actually providing the messages that the members share.
It’s all about moving away from a ‘📈 reporting’ based culture and moving to an ‘💥ACTION’ based culture!
Tell your members WHAT TO DO, in a relevant way through your technology and you will WIN!
- Gmail finishing your sentences today
- Linkedin tells you when to wish your friends Happy Anniversary
- It’s time that your members where not just ‘taught’ what to say, but that your systems truly did this for them.
In the video demo below, I share the logic behind the predictive systems. We ask leaders questions like:
- What do you say to invite someone to check out your product? And what do you say if they don’t go?
- What do you say if they watch your video, but don’t opt in to shop?
- What do you say if they opt in to shop, but don’t finalize their purchase(leaving items in the cart)?
- What do you say if they buy, but don’t go on auto-ship?
- What do you say if you share the business opportunity with them? And what do you say if they do NOTHING?
- What do you say if they go to your bizop video but don’t opt into your webinar/presentation?
- What do you say if a member cancels their account?
- What do you say if someone is 200 PV away from ranking up?
- What do you say if someone has not placed an order in 35 days?
- What do you say if someone’s created a distributor account, but never placed a product order?
If you want to see Predictive Actions in ACTION, checkout out last webinar REPLAY FREE here: https://naxumtour.com/master/replay/