Ideamensch Interview Features Ben Dixon, NaXum CEOPosted by naxumadmin / July 21, 2021
Ben Dixon our CEO at NaXum was featured in an interview on Ideamensch on July 13, 2021
On the interview Carlyn asked Ben:
– Where did the idea for NaXum come from?
– What does your typical day look like and how do you make it productive?
– How do you bring ideas to life?
– What’s one trend that excites you?
– What is one habit of yours that makes you more productive as an entrepreneur?
– What advice would you give your younger self?
– Tell us something that’s true that almost nobody agrees with you on.
– As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
– What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business?
– What is one failure you had as an entrepreneur, and how did you overcome it?
– What is one business idea that you’re willing to give away to our readers?
– What is the best $100 you recently spent? What and why?
– What is one piece of software or a web service that helps you be productive?
– What is the one book that you recommend our community should read and why?
– What is your favorite quote?
What is Ideamensch?
The team at Ideamensh has conducted over 6,000 interviews with entrepreneurs, visionaries, and nonprofit leaders like Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Steven Pressfield, Daniel Pink, Nancy Brinker, Craig Newmark, Brad Feld, Jake Wood, and these badass female entrepreneurs. They have organized events in every single state and have been featured in Mashable, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur, Pando, Fox Business, and Search Engine Land.
Ideamensch’s WHY statement:
Our purpose is to inspire action through the curation of our daily interviews and content. Real entrepreneurs provide all of our content through our interviews.