Direct Selling Executive Forum: Going All The Way To Owning Your SuccessPosted by naxumadmin / March 19, 2021
We had a fantastic session on the Direct Selling Executive Forum’s Open Forum on Friday, March 19th, 2021.
Executives from three continents were on the line as we discussed our questions.
On our panel we had:
We discussed the following questions:
1) What is one initiative that you believe every corporate team should consider for 2021?
2) What is one field initiative you believe leaders should have top of mind for 2021?
3) What areas of the business should corporate executives take accountability for today that in the past were left up to the field?
To view a recording of our session:
On the session the executives shared concepts like:
1) The need for mapping out ‘trust points’ in your customer and representatives.
2) Using live events to make your ‘WHY’ a reality. Chris’s example of Pure Romance’s work with ‘Feeding America’ as a way for the executive team to work together in their local market
3) Re-evaluating your on-boarding process and the rep’s involvement in it.
4) Gameplanning how to ensure your new reps enroll just 1x person in their first 30 days so they stick in your programs.
5) The corporate team putting in the work to create enough.
6) Lastly, Social media and how to train your teams to use it effectively as a tool.
Modeling authentic behavior in social media to actually be “connecting” with your prospects instead of simply “broadcasting” to prospects was a theme that came out of the discussion.
If you’d like more resources on how to ‘model’ appropriate behavior in social media through your platforms, setup a time here and the NaXum team would be glad to share our findings from 2020 with you.
Want to learn more about our speakers?